Be part of this exciting event and submit your abstract today.
AVL invites you to share your applications of AVL’s simulation software solutions for engine and powertrain systems and components up to vehicle integration including
- Engine Thermo and Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid-Structure Coupling
- Structural Dynamics
- Vehicle System Simulation
- Vehicle Energy Management
- Testing and Calibration (HiL and testbed) throughout the development process from design to testing to calibration
- General Purpose CFD
You will find the Call for Papers and other relevant information at www.avl.com/ast-uc2015.
The AVL AST User Conference consists of an ideal balance between customer presentations, a mutual exchange of practical experiences with AVL’s Advanced Simulation Technologies simulation and analysis software and the latest information about current simulation software developments.
Renowned keynote speakers from Porsche, Denso, BMW and Continental have already confirmed their attendance and will give a profound insight into how simulation is driving powertrain development.
As an attendee you will also have the opportunity to see the latest AVL product innovations. These include
- AVL CRUISE M, a highly convenient, versatile powertrain and vehicle system simulation tool
- AVL FIRE® integrated in Simulation Desktop, the new generation of CFD software for seamless flow simulation
- AVL EXCITE Acoustics, an innovative tool for the calculation of sound radiation in free field
Additional highlights will be the demonstration of the integration of AVL´s real time simulation software on various HiL platforms and testbeds as well as the launch of a powerful facility to couple multi-disciplinary simulation software packages. More information on these topics will follow.
Make sure to register soon – Early Bird Registration ends on March 15.